Recibe Peliculas Diarias a tu facebook pulsa en me gusta

Vecinos Cercanos Del 3er Tipo (The Watch) [BDrip 720p/Mkv-x264/Latino/Ingles]



AÑO: 2012
DURACIÓN: 98 min.
PAÍS: Estados Unidos
DIRECTOR: Akiva Schaffer
GUIÓN: Evan Goldberg, Seth Rogen
MÚSICA: Christophe Beck
FOTOGRAFÍA: Barry Peterson
REPARTO: Ben Stiller, Vince Vaughn, Jonah Hill, Richard Ayoade, Rosemarie DeWitt, Nicholas Braun, Billy Crudup
PRODUCTORA: 21 Laps Entertainment / Twentieth Century Fox
GÉNERO: Comedia. Ciencia ficción | Extraterrestres



SINOPSIS: Tras el asesinato de uno de los vecinos de un barrio, se crea una patrulla de vigilancia que acabará descubriendo una trama alienígena para destruir el mundo.



[TITULO LANZAMIENTO ]..[ The Watch (2012) 720p BDRip AC3 x264
[TAMAÑO ARCHIVO ]......[ 2,58GIB
[DURACIÓN ]............[ 101 Min   
[GENERO ]..............[ Comedia | Ciencia ficción | Extraterrestres
[RESOLUCIÓN ]..........[ 1280 X 544
[FRAME RATE ] .........[ 23,976fps
[ViDEO ]...............[ x264 ~ 2710Kbps    
[AUDiO 1]..............[ AC3 6ch ~ 448Kbps
[SUBTiTLES ]...........[ English, Español Latino
[SOURCE ]..............[ Full BD
[RATING ]..............[ 5.7/10
[IMDB ]................[ http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1298649/


Imagen enviada
Imagen enviada
Imagen enviada
Imagen enviada
Imagen enviada
Imagen enviada



NETLOAD

http://share-links.b...W4tch.720.BK.NL

Putlocker

http://share-links.b...W4tch.720.BK.PL

DEPOSITFILE

http://share-links.b...W4tch.720.BK.DF

GAMEFRONT

http://share-links.b...W4tch.720.BK.GF   

¿Qué te pareció la Pelicula ?
Añade tu comentario.

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo... Responder

Thanks for some other informative blog. The place
else may just I am getting that kind of info written in such an ideal manner?
I've a undertaking that I'm just now operating on, and
I've been at the look out for such information.

Also visit my site ... Storage Dayton

Anónimo dijo... Responder

I do not even understand how I ended up
right here, however I believed this put up used to be great.

I do not recognize who you might be however certainly you are
going to a well-known blogger for those who are not already.
Cheers!

my weblog ... http://trimextrindiet.com

Anónimo dijo... Responder

My brother recommended I might like this web site. He was totally
right. This post actually made my day. You can not imagine simply how much time I had spent for this
information! Thanks!

Feel free to visit my page: Navigation

Anónimo dijo... Responder

A fascinating discussion is definitely worth comment. I believe that you ought
to publish more on this subject matter, it might not be a
taboo subject but generally people don't talk about these subjects. To the next! Many thanks!!

Also visit my webpage ... lowellbwb.org

Anónimo dijo... Responder

Very good information. Lucky me I discovered your blog by chance
(stumbleupon). I've bookmarked it for later!

Have a look at my weblog :: http://trimextrindiet.com

Anónimo dijo... Responder

Hi there, of course this piece of writing is truly fastidious and I have learned lot of things from it on the topic
of blogging. thanks.

Also visit my blog ... Acai Energize Plus Review

Anónimo dijo... Responder

I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely enjoyed every bit of it.

I have you bookmarked to look at new things you post…

Also visit my website: Acai Energize Plus

Acuafrank dijo... Responder

Peliculas 1080p - 720p - 3D SBS - DVDRip - AQUI => www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org www.pelismegahd.org

Bienvenido a SomosMovies, por favor leer bien lo siguiente:

-NO se permiten comentarios ofensivos hacia ningún usuario o autor.

-Su comentario debe estar relacionado al contenido del post.

-No se aceptan comentarios tipo SPAM

-Ofensan personales, amenazas o insultos NO serán permitidos

Gracias por comentar y visitar bajandopeliculaslatinas.blogspot.com

todos los post tienen un gran esfuerzo comentaa....

Tweet